7 HEALTH BENEFITS in 1 BOWL OATMEAL
Who knew that one bowl of this go-to easy breakfast may help encourage weight loss, lower your cholesterol, and keep your gut healthy.
If you haven’t been on team oatmeal, it’s time to offer it another shot. Oatmeal may be a healthy breakfast that’s full of complex carbohydrates (including fiber), vitamins, and minerals, and it is often a superb vehicle for nutritious toppings like nuts, seeds, and fruit.
Next time you’re planning breakfast and considering oatmeal, keep these 7 HEALTH BENEFITS in 1 BOWL OATMEAL
1. Oatmeal Provides a Stellar Source of Fiber
A bowl of oats can assist you to consume the recommended amount of fiber per day.
According to the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, men under 50 years old should aim for a minimum of 38 grams (g) per day, while women under 50 should eat 25 g or more per day.
Eating a diet rich in whole grains and other food sources of fiber has been shown to be protective against disorder, type 2 diabetes, breast, colon, and rectal cancers.
2. Oatmeal may be a Blank Canvas for Nutritious Toppings
A bowl of oats is rich in carbs, so to form your morning meal more balanced, you’ll add toppings that are full of protein and healthy fat.
Try nuts like walnuts, almonds, or pecans; spread like almond or peanut butter; or seeds like chia, hemp, or ground flax.
3. Oatmeal Can Bolster Digestive Health
The fiber in oats is sweet for your overall health, but it’s particularly important for a well-functioning gastrointestinal system.
This can help feed the great bacteria living within the gut for a healthier microbiome.
4. Oatmeal Can Help Lower Cholesterol
Oats pack a specific soluble fiber called beta-glucan.
The soluble fiber in oats has been shown to reduce cholesterol.
5. A Bowl of Oatmeal Helps Reduce Belly Fat
It may help reduce visceral fat, the sort of fat in your midsection that hugs your organs and raises your risk of a heart condition and stroke.
The soluble fiber was one of the most important things that helped filter out fat stores during this area.
6. Oats Can Help Energize Your Body and should Boost Immunity
When you belly up to a bowl within the morning, you’re serving up B vitamins, plus minerals including manganese, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
Oats also provide 1.5 mg of zinc, a nutrient necessary for immune function, which is 14 percent of your daily need.
7. Oats Are full of Antioxidants to assist Protect Against Disease
Often, you think that about fruits and veggies offering disease-fighting antioxidants, but your bowl of oatmeal is brimming with them, too.
Still, you would like one more reason to grab a spoon?
so these are the 7 HEALTH BENEFITS in 1 BOWL OATMEAL
- I always love and like to write down articles that are useful to update our Food Knowledge
- And most significantly don’t forget to subscribe to my website simplexfood
- So that you’ll get the notification whenever I upload a new post related to “Food Knowledge“. in particular, So I request you to stay updated with us.
- If you find my posts useful, Do Share these posts with your Friends and Family…
- Please Follow us on Social Media given Below — We” ll share more useful knowledge with you All…
- Have Questions? be happy to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To see some other awesome, healthy and tasty food recipes also check thefoodchrome
- Your Opinions Are Always Best for us –> So Please Inbox us your Suggestion.